ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Knuckle link type high speed recision press
|Number of strokes per minute
|Lower table size
|Sliding block area
|Die height adjustment stroke
|Feeding line height
• The Knuckle link structure of the horizontal object can offset the thermal change, greatly reduce the fluctuation of the Bottom dead center point (BDC),
extend the life of the die, and reduce the noise and vibration of the punch.
• High-precision slide guide rail adopts the needle roller guide rail supported by 8 sides, with high bearing capacity and large pressure area that withstand the partial core load.
• The rod slider action mode, which enables gentle speed and long stay time near the dead point The impact of the over punching can be reduced.
• The link rod structure design can make the thermal expansion offset each other, and minimize the dead point fluctuation under the long time operation.
• Fully balanced structure, which is equipped with a fast counterweight equal to the mold weight of the slider, which can offset the inertial forces in all
directions and greatly reduce the punch vibration.
• The change of the dead point is minimized, using high strength elbow pin, elbow link rod composition, with high rigidity, and the high precision bearing
makes the repeat accuracy of the dead point better.