ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
steel-crank precision press high-quality production enterprise-Zhejiang Yitian Precision Machinery
Steel-crank precision press refers to a press that uses a crank connecting rod as a working mechanism. Steel-crank precision press is the most commonly used cold stamping equipment. Its structure is simple, easy to use, stable in action, and reliable in work. It is widely used in stamping, extrusion, die forging and powder metallurgy processes. The steel-crank precision press transmits the movement and energy of the electric motor to the crankshaft through the transmission system, so that the crankshaft makes a rotary motion, and the slider generates reciprocating motion through the connecting rod. The electric motor drives the crankshaft to rotate through the pinion gear, the big gear (flywheel) and the clutch, and then makes the slider reciprocate in the guide rail of the fuselage through the connecting rod. Fix the upper mold of the mold on the slide block, and fix the lower mold on the worktable of the fuselage. The press can pressurize the material to be punched between the upper and lower molds and punch it into a workpiece by means of the mold. , Realize pressure processing. The clutch is controlled by the pedal through the operating mechanism to realize the movement or stop of the crank slider mechanism. The brake and the clutch cooperate closely, and the crank slider mechanism can be stopped at a certain position after the clutch is disengaged (usually the position where the slider is at the top dead center). The big gear also acts as a take-off wheel to make the load of the motor even, and effectively store and release energy.
steel-crank precision press consists of the following parts:
1) The bed. The bed is the skeleton of the press, bears all the pressing force, and connects all the parts and components of the press to ensure the accuracy, strength and rigidity required by the whole machine. A worktable is fixed on the bed for installing the lower die of the punching die.
2) Work organization. It is a crank connecting rod mechanism, which is composed of a crankshaft, a connecting rod and a slider. The electric motor transfers energy to the pulley through the V-belt, and transfers the energy to the crankshaft through the pinion gear and the big gear through the transmission shaft, and converts the rotary motion of the crankshaft into the reciprocating linear motion of the slider through the connecting rod. The upper die of the die is fixed on the slider. The function of the belt wheel and the take-off wheel makes the press load evenly during the entire working cycle and the energy can be fully utilized.
3) Control system. Consists of brakes, clutches, etc. The clutch is a mechanism used to start and stop the action of the press. The brake is to stop the slider at the required position when the clutch is disengaged. The clutch's opening and closing, that is, the opening and stopping of the press, are controlled by the operating mechanism.
4) Transmission system. Including pulley transmission, gear transmission and other mechanisms.
5) Energy system. Including electric motor, flywheel (pulley).
In addition to the above-mentioned basic parts, the crank press also has a variety of auxiliary devices, such as lubrication systems, safety devices, counting devices and air cushions.
As a professional steel-crank precision press company, Zhejiang Yitian Precision Press Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of large-scale, high-speed and precision forging equipment in China. Our company has large and large numbers of precision CNC processing equipment, various precision testing instruments, And advanced quality control methods such as a full set of physical and chemical facilities, and realized enterprise information projects such as ERP, PDM, and CAM. Through the technical cooperation between China and Japan, our company mainly produces 15T-1000T various specifications of open and closed precision punches, especially 400T-800T closed double-point gantry medium-speed precision punches and gantry double-point, three-point four-guide column 60T, 80T, 125T, 200T, 220T, 300T, 400T motor iron core high-speed stamping automatic production line. Relying on the company's scientific quality control system and perfect service, YTA products will be more recognized and trusted by many customers at home and abroad. In addition to continuing to sell well in more than 30 provinces and cities across the country, the products are also exported to Europe and China. More than 30 countries and regions including America, Middle East, Southeast Asia.