ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
What are the classifications of common punch press equipment?
Punch press is used to punch through the mold to make parts such as punching, punching, forming, stretching, trimming, fine blanking, forming, riveting, and extrusion. Compared with traditional machining, the stamping process has many advantages in national production, such as saving materials and energy, high efficiency, low technical requirements for operators, and products that can not be achieved by machining through various mold applications.
Punch press can produce many parts through the mold. What are the common types of punch press?
1. According to different driving forces
The driving force of the slider can be divided into mechanical and hydraulic, so the punch press can be divided into: (1) mechanical punch. (2) Hydraulic press.
The most common sheet metal stamping process uses mechanical punches. Hydraulic presses are mostly used for large machinery or special machinery.
2. According to the slider movement mode, there are single-acting, double-acting, and three-acting punches, but the most commonly used is the single-acting and one-slider punch press. Double-acting and three-acting punches are mainly used for the pulling of automobile bodies and large workpieces. Stretch processing, the quantity is very small.
Three, according to the sliding block drive mechanism classification
(1) The crankshaft mechanism is used most because it is easy to manufacture and can accurately determine the lower end position of the stroke. The movable curve of the slider is basically practical for various processing.
(2) No crankshaft drilling. Crankless punch press is also called eccentric gear punch press. As for the functional measurement of crankshaft punches and eccentric gear punches, the shaft stiffness, lubrication, appearance and maintenance of eccentric gear punches are better than those of crankshaft punches. The disadvantage is that the price is higher.
(3) Toggle the punch. The use of the toggle mechanism in the slider drive is called the toggle punch, which has a unique slider movement curve, and the speed of the slider near the bottom dead center becomes very slow (compared with the crankshaft punch). Moreover, the bottom dead center position of the stroke is correctly determined, so the punch is suitable for compression processing such as stamping and finishing, and cold forging is currently the most used.
(4) Friction punch. The punching machine that adopts friction drive and track drive screw mechanism is called friction punching machine. It has multi-functional functions and has been widely used due to its low price.
(5) Previously, it was used for squeezing bushings, squeezing debris and other items, squeezing oil, strapping and squeezing the shell (thinning in a hot chamber), etc. , But now it has been replaced by a hydraulic press. Except for very special circumstances, it is no longer needed.
(6) The purpose of using the linkage mechanism is to shorten the processing cycle while keeping the drawing speed within the limit during the drawing process. By reducing the speed change of deep drawing, the approach stroke speed from the top dead center to the processing starting point and the return speed from the bottom dead center to the top dead center are accelerated, making it shorter than the crankshaft punch cycle and improving productivity.
(7) The characteristic of this punch press is that the cam shape is well-made, which makes it easy to obtain the required slider movement curve. However, due to the nature of the cam mechanism, it is difficult to transmit great strength, so the capacity of this punch is small.
These are the common types of punch press equipment processing. Choosing the right equipment according to the process requirements of the enterprise can effectively control the cost.