ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
What are the advantages of CNC stamping press
In the current parts processing industry, CNC stamping press has become more and more popular. Compared with traditional stamping press, although CNC stamping press is more expensive in price, its production efficiency and product quality are much better than ordinary stamping press. In fact, the advantages of CNC stamping press are not only these two points, the difference between CNC and manual is fully reflected in the processing of these subtle parts. The following CNC stamping press manufacturers will introduce some advantages of CNC stamping press.
1. High processing precision and stable processing quality;
2. The stamping press has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
3. Multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed for shear forming, etc.;
4. The operation is simple, with a certain basic computer knowledge training can be used for 2-3 days;
5. Large processing format: 1.5m*5m processing format can be completed at one time;
6. When machining parts change, generally only need to change the NC program, which can save production preparation time;
7. The stamping press itself has high precision and high rigidity, which can select favorable processing dosages and high productivity.