ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Surface quality requirements of double crankshaft precision steel frame punch after punching
The material quality requirements for stamping with Double crankshaft precision steel frame punch include the following aspects
1. The surface of the material must be smooth and flat, free of scratches, pores and shrinkage.
2. There is no delamination in the section of the material, and no obvious mechanical property damage.
3. The surface of the material has no rust spots, oxide scales and other attachments. In the high-speed stamping process, materials with good surface quality can obtain smooth surface and high-quality work. And it is not easy to break during the deformation process, and it is not easy to damage the mold.
In summary, Double crankshaft precision steel frame punch has relatively high requirements on the surface of the product during the stamping process.
If the material stamped by Double crankshaft precision steel frame punch is a metal roll material, the state has certain regulations and requirements for the surface quality of the material. For example: high-quality carbon structural steel sheets, the national standard not only stipulates three tensile levels, but also divides them into different fine surfaces according to their surface quality. Generally, the requirements of the stamping process for the processed material mainly include: the dimensional accuracy and surface quality of the material, and the stamping processability.
1. The dimensional accuracy of the material:
Mainly refers to the thickness tolerance of the material. The thickness tolerance of the stamping coil must be controlled within a certain range, because the thickness of the material is often an important basic parameter in the design of the stamping die. If the material thickness fluctuates too much during actual production, it may cause the processing force to increase sharply or the workpiece may break, the stamping process may not proceed smoothly, and the mold or high-speed precision punch may be damaged. Therefore, the material thickness tolerance must be controlled by inspection.
2. The surface state of the material:
The surface condition of the processed material also affects the die life and forming limit of the stamping process. It is usually required that the surface of the stamping material be free of damage, defect, and oxidation. But because the surface roughness of the sheet also affects the forming of the drawing process, etc., it is necessary to select the appropriate Double crankshaft precision steel frame punch processing material according to different requirements.
3. Stamping processability of materials:
The stamping processability of a material means that the material must have only the performance suitable for stamping processing.