ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Specifications and technical parameters of high precision press
The specifications and technical parameters of the high precision press are the ability to understand the processing technology of a piece of equipment, the size of the workpiece that can be processed and the relevant productivity indicators, and the content that needs to be understood when purchasing equipment.
1. Electrical and safety: general technical conditions, test specifications for insulation resistance of industrial machinery and electrical equipment, specifications for continuity test of protective grounding circuits for industrial machinery and electrical equipment, technical conditions for photoelectric protection devices, technical requirements for safety devices of high precision press, industrial machinery and electrical equipment Equipment withstand voltage test specification.
2. Hydraulic and pneumatic: general technical conditions for hydraulic systems, general technical conditions for pneumatic systems, general technical conditions for hydraulic components
3. Open type high precision press: open type precision, open type and basic parameters, open type technical conditions, open type performance requirements and test methods, distribution form and size of grooves and holes for open type fastening molds.
4. Closed high precision press: closed single and double point precision, machine type and basic parameters, closed technical conditions, distribution form and size of grooves and holes for closed fastening molds
5. High speed and multi-station: closed high-speed precision and technical conditions, closed and open multi-station high precision press.