ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Safety Operations of Semi-closed High Precision Press
The hydraulic transmission system of Semi-closed High Precision Press consists of power mechanism, control mechanism, executive mechanism, auxiliary mechanism and working medium. The power organization generally uses an oil pump as the power organization, generally a positive displacement oil pump. Pressure processing and forming of various plastic materials, such as extrusion, bending, stretching of stainless steel plates and cold forming of metal parts, and can also be used for pressing powder products, grinding wheels, bakelite, and resin thermosetting products. Press safety operation matters:
1. The operator of Semi-closed High Precision Press must be trained to master the equipment function and operation skills before he can work independently.
2. Before working, all kinds of sundries on the mold should be sorted out, and any dirt on the press rod should be cleaned.
3. Semi-closed High Precision Press equipment molds must be carried out under power-off conditions, and it is forbidden to bump the start button, handle and pedal on the foot switch.
4. Install the centering of the upper and lower molds, adjust the mold gap, do not allow one side to deviate from the base, and test the pressure after confirming that the mold is fixed.
5. Before the press starts to work, firstly start the equipment to idle for 5 minutes, and check whether the oil level of the fuel tank is satisfactory, whether the movement of the oil pump is normal, whether the hydraulic unit and pipelines, joints, and pistons are leaking. Shenzhen hydraulic press TM series lead
6. Start the equipment to test the pressure, check whether the pressure reaches the working pressure, whether the equipment moves normally and reliably, and whether there is any leakage.
7. Adjust the working pressure, but it should not exceed 90% of the rated pressure of the equipment. Test a workpiece, and produce it after passing the inspection.
8. For different press materials and workpieces, when pressing and adjusting, the working pressure of the press and the number and time of pressure application and pressure holding should be adjusted at any time, and the mold and workpiece should not be damaged.
9. When the pressure plate of the machine body slides up and down, it is forbidden to put your hands and head into the pressure plate and the working part of the mold.
10. It is forbidden to knock, stretch, weld, bend, twist, etc. the work while applying pressure.
11. Smoking, welding, cutting, and fire are not allowed around the Semi-closed High Precision Press, and flammable and explosive items are not allowed to be stored. Do a good job of fire protection.
12. After the work of the Semi-closed High Precision Press is completed, the power supply should be cut off, the hydraulic rod of the press should be wiped clean, lubricating oil should be added, and the molds and workpieces should be cleaned and placed neatly.