ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Product surface quality after stamping by quality metal press machine
The material quality requirements for stamping with quality metal press machine include the following aspects
1. The surface of the material must be smooth and smooth, without scratches, pores and shrinkage holes.
2. There is no delamination in the section of the material, and there is no obvious damage to the mechanical properties.
3. The surface of the material has no rust spots, no oxide scale and other attachments. In the process of high-speed stamping, materials with good surface quality can obtain smooth surface and high-quality work. And it is not easy to break during the deformation process, and it is not easy to damage the mold.
In summary, the quality metal press machine has relatively high requirements on the surface of the product during the stamping process.
If the material stamped by the quality metal press machine is a metal coil material, the state has certain regulations and requirements for the surface quality of the material. For example: high-quality carbon structural steel sheet, the national standard not only stipulates three tensile grades, but is divided into different fine surfaces according to their surface quality. Usually, the requirements of the stamping process for the material to be processed mainly include: the dimensional accuracy and surface quality of the material, and the stamping processability.
1. The dimensional accuracy of the material: mainly refers to the thickness dimensional tolerance of the material. The thickness tolerance of the stamping coil must be controlled within a certain range, because the material thickness is often an important basic parameter in the design of stamping dies. If the thickness of the material fluctuates too much in actual production, it may cause a sharp increase in the processing force or crack the workpiece, the stamping process cannot be carried out smoothly, and it may also damage the mold or high-speed precision punch, so the material thickness tolerance must be controlled through inspection.
2. The surface state of the material: The surface state of the material to be processed also affects the die life and forming limit of the stamping process. It is usually required that the surface of the stamping material be free of damage, defects and oxidation. It is because the surface roughness of the sheet also affects the forming of the deep drawing process, so the appropriate material should be selected according to different requirements.
3. Stamping processability of materials: The stamping processability of materials means that the materials must only have the properties suitable for processing by a quality metal press machine.