ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Preparation before using CNC press machine
In the production process before using the CNC press machine, due to the difference in the structure, shape, size, precision requirements and production volume of the stamping parts, as well as the specific conditions of production and other factors, when the customer purchases the CNC press machine, the high-speed punch press several aspects are explained. As much as possible during production, care is taken to maximize machine performance.
(1) Although the CNC press machine has been inspected at the factory, during the actual operation, the final safety performance must be inspected before the production work begins.
(2) Before preparation, the CNC press machine feeds the material through the automatic feeder, and the working speed is fast, manual feeding is not allowed, and the machine must be ready to run normally.
(3) Make sure that the operator is familiar with the use of the punch and operate it;
(4) The manufacturer should formulate detailed safety operating procedures, which should be posted on the high-speed punch and some other prominent positions for the operator to see.
(5) Determine the positioning of the process.
(6) Determine the shape and size of the semi-finished product.
(7) After determining the nature, quantity, sequence and combination of the above steps, it is necessary to consider whether other stamping auxiliary steps are taken. If it is to be used, the sequence of auxiliary processes in the entire CNC press machine process should be determined.