ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Precautions for disassembly of customized metal press machine
Customized metal press machines are widely used in stamping and forming of electronics, communications, computers, household appliances, furniture, vehicles, hardware parts, etc. The design principle of the punch press is to convert circular motion into linear motion. The main motor outputs power to drive the flywheel, and the clutch drives the gear, crankshaft (or eccentric gear), connecting rod, etc. to operate to achieve the linear motion of the slider, from the main motor to the The movement of the connecting rod is a circular motion.
Disassembly notes of customized metal press machine:
1. The customized metal press machine block needs to be placed at the bottom dead center. If it is placed at the top dead center, the slider will automatically move down after the brake spring force is reduced during the disassembly process of the clutch, which is easy to cause accidents.
2. Cut off all power and air sources, and confirm that the high-pressure air has been released.
3. According to the structure of the customized metal press machine clutch, refer to the mechanical drawings to prepare the maintenance process, and then implement the maintenance.
4. During the disassembly of the clutch, the release of the brake spring force should be considered and restricted to protect the maintenance personnel.
5. The disassembly process should be recorded, and the worn parts should be replaced in time. It is not recommended to repair damaged parts, which may affect the braking performance or dynamic balance.
6. Carefully install the customized metal press machine seals to prevent damage, and thread glue should be added to the threads during installation.