ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Performance characteristics of metal stamping machine oil tank
1. The shape of the metal stamping machine oil tank can be determined according to the overall layout. Considering the oil tank volume of the oil tank and the principle of achieving thermal balance according to the heat generation and heat dissipation of the hydraulic system, it is generally rectangular. The dimensions of the three directions of the tank should be reasonably determined according to the dimensions of the pump, motor and other components installed on the top, and the height of the highest oil level.
2. The box body is welded with angle steel to form a skeleton, and then directly welded with 5mm thick steel plate. The strength and rigidity of the box body can withstand the weight of the components installed on the top and the impact generated during operation. There are four feet on the bottom of the oil tank body, and there are lifting lugs on both sides, which are convenient for heat dissipation, oil draining and transportation. One side of the fuel tank is equipped with an oil discharge port, an oil level indicator, and a cleaning window for easy cleaning.
3. After the metal stamping machine box is welded, the inner wall of the fuel tank is polished to remove the welding slag, burrs and rust generated after welding, and the slag on the inner wall of the fuel tank is completely removed to make the inner wall smooth and flat, and finally polished.
4. After the metal stamping machine box is polished to remove various pollutants, the leak test process is checked. First, use kerosene to leak-check the weld, check for leaks, and repair them in time. Then use the dough to roll and stick the inner wall of the box to completely remove the powder residue. Finally, inject a sufficient amount of kerosene into the fuel tank and leave it for 3-4 hours for a leak test to ensure that it is a leak.
5. The oil tank is treated by pickling process. The purpose of the pickling process is to remove oil stains and sundries on the inner wall of the tank and enhance the adhesion of paint resistance.
6. Oil temperature control in the fuel tank In order to ensure the normal operation of the metal stamping machine system, the oil temperature in the fuel tank must be controlled within a certain range. Therefore, the press uses an air-cooled forced-cooling industrial oil cooler to control the oil temperature, and the cooling system is automatically controlled by a digital temperature controller according to the set value. In the cold winter, when the oil temperature drops to too low, there is an electric heating device to preheat the oil so that the machine can run normally.