ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Notes on the operation of stamping press
Since stamping press has the characteristics of high speed and high pressure, certain safety regulations must be observed when stamping press is used for blanking and forming.
1. The transmission parts exposed to the stamping press must be equipped with protective cover. It is forbidden to start the machine when the protective cover is removed.
2. Before starting, check whether the main fastening screws are loose, whether the mold is cracked, whether the operating mechanism, automatic stop device, clutch and brake are normal, and whether the lubrication system is blocked or lack of oil. If necessary, the test can be carried out without placing test pieces.
3. The slider must be opened to the bottom dead center when installing the die, and the closing height must be correct to avoid eccentric load as far as possible; The die must be firmly fastened and inspected by pressure test.
4. Pay attention to the work, and do not put your hands and tools into the dangerous area. Small parts must be operated with special tools (tweezers or feeding mechanism). When the die blocks the blank, only tools can be used to release it.
5. In case of abnormal operation or abnormal sound (such as continuous strike sound and burst sound), stop feeding immediately and check the cause. If the rotating parts are loose, the control device is out of order, the mold is loose and defective, the machine should be shut down for repair.
6. When punching a workpiece, hands or feet must leave the button or pedal to prevent misoperation.
7. When more than two people operate, there should be a special person to operate the staging press, and pay attention to coordination and cooperation. Before off duty, the mould should be put down, the power should be cut off, and the necessary cleaning should be carried out.