ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Maintenance and maintenance of auxiliary equipment of metal press machine
The maintenance and maintenance of the auxiliary devices of the metal press machine mainly include: the maintenance and maintenance of the numerical control indexing head, the automatic tool changer, and the hydraulic and pneumatic system.
1. Maintenance and maintenance of CNC indexing head
The CNC indexing head is a common accessory for CNC milling machines and machining centers. Its function is to perform rotary indexing or continuous rotary feed motion according to the instructions of the CNC device, so that the metal press machine can complete the specified machining accuracy. Pay attention to the correct operation and use in strict accordance with the requirements and operating procedures of the numerical control indexing head's instruction manual.
2. Maintenance and maintenance of automatic tool changer for metal press machine
The automatic tool changer is the characteristic structure that distinguishes the machining center from other metal press machines. It has the function of automatically changing the required tools according to the requirements of the processing technology, so as to help the metal press machine save auxiliary time and meet the requirements of multi-process and step processing in one installation. Therefore, in operation and use, we should always check whether the operation of the mechanical structure of each component of the automatic tool changer is working properly and whether there is any abnormality; check whether the lubrication is good, etc., and pay attention to the reliability and safety of tool change.
3. Maintenance and maintenance of hydraulic system of metal press machine
(1) Regularly check, filter and replace the oil in the fuel tank;
(2) Check the working performance of the cooler and heater, and control the oil temperature;
(3) Regularly check and replace seals to prevent hydraulic system leakage;
(4) Regularly check and clean or replace hydraulic parts, filter elements, and regularly check and clean the oil tank and pipeline;
(5) Strictly implement the daily inspection system to check whether the leakage, noise, vibration, pressure, temperature, etc. of the system are normal.
4. Maintenance and maintenance of air pressure system of metal press machine
(1) Select a suitable filter to remove impurities and moisture in the compressed air;
(2) Check the oil supply of the lubricator in the system to ensure that there is an appropriate amount of lubricating oil in the air to lubricate the pneumatic components to prevent air leakage and component failure caused by rust and wear;
(3) Maintain the tightness of the pneumatic system, and regularly check and replace the seals;
(4) Pay attention to adjusting the working pressure;
(5) Regularly check and clean or replace pneumatic components and filter elements.