ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
How to determine the specifications of gantry type high speed precision press
The type of gantry type high speed precision press is based on the nature of the stamping process to be completed, the size of the production batch, the geometric dimensions and precision requirements of the stamping parts.
1. Open mechanical presses are used to produce small and medium parts, bending parts, drawing parts and cleaning parts.
2. The mechanical press with closed structure is used to produce medium-sized stamping parts.
3. Small batch production, hydraulic press is used to produce large thick plate stamping parts.
4. At the beginning of mass production or mass production of complex parts, choose high-speed press machines and multi-station automatic presses.
The specifications of the gantry type high speed precision press are determined according to the size of the stamping part of the stamping equipment and the size of the die and the stamping force.
1. According to the standard of the press, the pressure should be greater than the total stamping pressure required for stamping.
2. The stroke of the press should correspond. The stroke directly affects the main height of the die. If the lead is too large, the punch and the guide plate die will be separated or the guide post and guide sleeve will be separated.
3. The closing height of the press should correspond to the closing height of the mold, that is to say, the closing height of the mold should be between the maximum and minimum closing heights of the press.
4. The size of the gantry type high speed precision press worktable should be larger than the overall size of the lower die base of the mold. There must be a fixed space for installation, but the worktable should not be too large.