ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
How to determine the specifications of SINGLE-CRANK PRECISION PRESS
First, the type of SINGLE-CRANK PRECISION PRESS is based on the nature of the stamping process to be completed, the size of the production batch, the geometric dimensions and precision requirements of the stamping parts.
1. Open mechanical presses are used to produce small and medium parts, bending parts, drawing parts and cleaning parts.
2. The mechanical press with closed structure is used to produce medium-sized stamping parts.
3. Small batch production, hydraulic press is used to produce large thick plate stamping parts.
4. At the beginning of mass production or mass production of complex parts, choose high-speed press machines and multi-station automatic presses.
Second, the specifications of SINGLE-CRANK PRECISION PRESS are determined according to the size of the stamping part of the stamping equipment, the size of the die and the stamping force.
1. According to the standard of the press, the pressure should be greater than the total stamping pressure required for stamping.
2. The stroke of the press should correspond. The stroke directly affects the main height of the die. If the lead is too large, the punch and the guide plate die will be separated or the guide post and guide sleeve will be separated.
3. The closing height of the press should correspond to the closing height of the mold, that is to say, the closing height of the mold should be between the maximum and minimum closing heights of the press.
4. The size of the table of the high-speed precision punching machine should be larger than the overall size of the lower die seat of the mold. There must be a fixed space for installation, but the table should not be too large.
When SINGLE-CRANK PRECISION PRESS fails to start due to various problems, it is necessary to deal with the easy problems first, and then solve the more difficult problems. Often in the process of troubleshooting, the slightly more difficult problems will be gradually solved by the maintenance personnel of the punch press. In sweeping out the easy faults, we will be enlightened, and the thinking of dealing with serious threats will become clearer, so that effective measures can be taken to deal with the CNC hydraulic press.