ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
How to choose gantry type high speed precision press equipment correctly
When choosing a gantry type high speed precision press, you should choose a reasonable choice based on the nature of the stamping process completed, the size of the production batch, the geometric dimensions of the stamping parts, the accuracy, the mechanization of the stamping process, the degree of automation, the safety requirements of the operation and the production process, etc. Type of press. The following points should be paid attention to when selecting gantry type high speed precision press:
1. Try to use gantry type high speed precision press instead of a press with a fixed stroke. Because the stroke is adjustable, a small stroke can be selected to ensure that the guide post and guide sleeve of the mold base will never come off during the stamping process. It is beneficial to improve the stamping accuracy. And the use of progressive die stamping parts, generally small and medium-sized parts, a small stroke can also fully meet the requirements.
2. When the number of mold stations is small, the punching force is smaller, the number of punching times is less, and the punching speed is lower, the open press is used more: the mold station is more, the punching force is larger; the punching speed is higher It is more appropriate to use gantry type high speed precision press when it is high.
3. Multi-position progressive die for pure blanking, gantry type high speed precision press with higher punching speed can be selected.
4. For stamping parts with large output, such as motors or transformer silicon steel sheets, gantry type high speed precision press should be considered. The stroke rate of the slider is 800 to 1200 times/min, so as to achieve high quality and high yield.
5. Bending and deep drawing progressive die. Suitable for presses with lower stroke speeds.
6. The existing press can be used as far as possible according to the equipment of the unit.
This depends on what product you make, ordinary stamping parts or stretched parts? The choice is mainly based on the mold, and I am optimistic about what product I want to make, and then make the mold. The mold factory will tell you what kind of press you need. Basically it is tonnage, table top, stroke, opening, etc. Do not be greedy for small profits when purchasing gantry type high speed precision press. Some trading companies often fight gantry type high speed precision press price wars in order to win orders. The presses are sold regardless of after-sales, or they are shoddy. So you have to ask a few more, compare the prices, or visit the company to inspect and order equipment.