ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
High-quality stamping machine export choose Zhejiang Yitian Precision Machinery
The punching machine uses a punch to pass through the mold to make parts such as punching, punching, forming, stretching, trimming, fine blanking, forming, riveting, and extrusion. Compared with traditional machining, the stamping process has many advantages in national production, such as saving materials and energy, high efficiency, low technical requirements for operators, and products that can not be achieved by machining through various mold applications. As a professional stamping machine export company, Zhejiang Yitian Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. is committed to manufacturing high-quality stamping machines.
The punch can produce many parts through the mold. What are the common types of punches?
1. According to different driving forces:
The driving force of the slider can be divided into mechanical and hydraulic, so the punch can be divided into: (1) mechanical punch. (2) Hydraulic press.
The most common sheet metal stamping process uses mechanical punches. Hydraulic presses are mostly used for large machinery or special machinery.
2. According to the slider movement mode, there are single-acting, double-acting, and three-acting punches. , But now the most used single-action one-slider punches, double-action and three-action punches are mainly used for drawing processing of automobile bodies and large workpieces, and the number is very small.
Three, according to the sliding block drive mechanism classification:
(1) The crankshaft mechanism is used most because it is easy to manufacture and can accurately determine the lower end position of the stroke. The movable curve of the slider is basically practical for various processing.
(2) No crankshaft drilling. No crankshaft punch is also called eccentric gear punch. As for the functional measurement of crankshaft punches and eccentric gear punches, the shaft stiffness, lubrication, appearance and maintenance of eccentric gear punches are better than those of crankshaft punches. The disadvantage is that the price is higher.
(3) Flip the punch. The use of the toggle mechanism in the slider drive is called the toggle punch, which has a unique slider movement curve, and the speed of the slider near the bottom dead center becomes very slow (compared with the crankshaft punch). Moreover, the bottom dead center position of the stroke is correctly determined, so the punch is suitable for compression processing such as stamping and finishing, and cold forging is now the most used.
(4) Friction punch. The punching machine with friction drive and track drive screw mechanism is called friction punching machine. It has multi-functional functions and has been widely used due to its low price.
(5) In the past, it was used for squeezing bushings, squeezing debris and other items, squeezing oil, strapping and squeezing shells (thinning in a hot chamber), etc. , But now it has been replaced by a hydraulic press, except for very special circumstances, it is no longer needed.
(6) The purpose of using the linkage mechanism is to shorten the processing cycle, while keeping the drawing speed within the limit during the drawing process. By reducing the speed change of deep drawing, the approach stroke speed from the top dead center to the processing starting point and the return speed from the bottom dead center to the top dead center are accelerated, making it shorter than the crankshaft punching cycle and improving productivity.
(7) The characteristic of this punch is that the cam shape is well-made, so it is easy to obtain the required sliding curve. However, due to the nature of the cam mechanism, it is difficult to transmit great strength, so the capacity of this punch is small.
These are common types of stamping equipment processing. Choosing the right equipment according to the process requirements of the enterprise can effectively control the cost. As a professional stamping machine export company, Zhejiang Yitian Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of large-scale, high-speed and precision forging equipment in China. Our company has large and large numbers of precision CNC processing equipment, various precision testing instruments, and a complete set Advanced quality control methods such as physical and chemical facilities, and the realization of enterprise information projects such as ERP, PDM, and CAM. Through technical cooperation between China and Japan, our company mainly produces 15T-1000T open and closed precision punches of various specifications, especially 400T-800T closed double-point gantry medium-speed precision punches and gantry double-point, three-point four-guide pillar 60T, 80T, 125T, 200T, 220T, 300T, 400T motor iron core high-speed stamping automatic production line. Relying on the company's scientific quality control system and perfect service, YTA products will be more recognized and trusted by many customers at home and abroad. In addition to continuing to sell well in more than 30 provinces and cities across the country, the products are also exported to Europe and China. More than 30 countries and regions including America, Middle East, Southeast Asia.