ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
HOW TO MAINTAIN SINGLE-CRANK PRECISION PRESS
1. BEFORE SINGLE-CRANK PRECISION PRESS STARTS TO WORK
1. Clean up and clean the workplace, remove irrelevant objects and tools on the press, and tie the operator's sleeves.
2. Check the lubrication of the running part of the press.
3. Check whether the fixing parts are loosened.
4. Check whether the mold is installed correctly and whether there are defects or cracks.
5. Do a few idle runs to see if the SINGLE-CRANK PRECISION PRESS is running normally.
2. At work
1. It is strictly forbidden to put hands or other parts of the body into the working area of the press.
2. Clean up the waste on the workbench in time to avoid damage to the mold.
3. When it is found that the press is not working properly, it should be stopped immediately for maintenance.
4. If the workpiece is stuck on the mold, it should be stopped immediately, and the work should be started after troubleshooting.
3. After SINGLE-CRANK PRECISION PRESS is finished
1. Turn off the motor and cut off the power supply.
2. Pack up the tools and workpieces and put them in the specified positions.
3. Clean the workplace.