ZHEJIANG YITIAN PRECISION MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Common optional devices for precision press machine
In addition to its own standard equipment, the precision press machine also has a series of optional equipment to choose from to improve the scope of application, safety, automation and stability of the equipment.
1. Blowing device: used to blow waste or finished products out of the mold. The ejection angle can be adjusted on the touch screen of the punch press. When the precision press machine is running, turn the touch screen selector switch to "ON", and the air can be ejected from a certain angle during the operation of the punch press and discharged as a finished product or waste. use.
2. Photoelectric protection device: used to protect the working area of the punch press and protect the personal safety of the operator. If the punch is equipped with a photoelectric protection device, turn the touch screen switch to "ON" for photoelectric safety protection. Manual/automatic reset can be selected, and full/half-range protection can be selected.
3. Die misfeed detection device: used for extrusion, misfeed, and discharge pass detection in stamping production. Usually there are two sockets, one socket is used for mold guide pin detection. It depends on the mold design. When the touch screen is set to "ON" and is normally closed, if the feeding touches wrongly, it will display a fault by misfeeding, and the precision press machine will stop moving. After the mis-sending fault is eliminated, it runs normally. When the touch screen is set to "ON" and normally open and closed, if the feeding does not touch the error, the misfeed will display a fault, and the punch will stop moving. After the misfeed fault is eliminated, it will run normally.
4. Electric mold height adjustment device: used for automatic adjustment of the slider mold height. Turn the slider adjustment selector switch to "ON" to stop emergency, and the touch screen fault display. Press the slider up or down button, the slider will adjust up and down within the set range.
5. Adjustable variable speed motor: replace the standard main motor with an adjustable variable speed motor. After the adjustable variable speed motor is started, turn the speed power switch to "ON", and adjust the speed change knob switch to adjust the speed.
6. Auxiliary peripheral automation equipment: precision press machine is used for material rack equipment for coil material discharge; leveling machine equipment for sheet correction and internal stress relief; feeder equipment for sheet automatic conveying; for sheet metal in molds Robotic device for displacement; quick die change device for quick die change; splicing device or conveyor belt for splicing of stamped products.